Director, Solutions Architect-Remote
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
This is a high-impact and high-visibility position in which you will be responsible for leading the team that tackles our hardest customer challenges - evolving our technical practices and expertise as it relates to customer work. Highspot's Solution Architects work closely with Services Team Members and customers starting from implementation through to mature adoption of our platform; we don't have separate implementation and success teams. The SA organization partners closely with our Product teams to ensure the voice of our customers is front-and-center during development, and then with our Enablement teams to ensure Highspot Services Team Members are prepared to help customers realize the value of product changes. You will be scaling our SA team, designing and executing our organizational structure, operating rhythms, and customer and partner interaction models that will propel Highspot's growth.
What Youll Do
- Scale Global Organizations, Processes, and Operations. Design and execute organizational and process changes as our company grows and evolves, including evolving the forums for effective global collaboration within the SA organization.
- Develop a High Performing, High Engagement Team, and Culture. Coach and develop your direct reports (who will be phenomenal senior/principal individual contributors, to begin with) to deliver outstanding customer and product experiences. Demonstrate very high emotional intelligence. Set and uphold the highest performance standards. Help colleagues enjoy the ride - one of our core guiding principles.
- Partner effectively across functions. Act as an ally and partner to colleagues in adjacent functions - Services Team Member (our Services implementation and solution ownership org), Support, Product (PM, QA, Engineering, ), Account Management, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and others. Make decisions that take a broad perspective into account and provide insight into others' decisions. Demonstrate a balanced, reasoned approach to conflict or differing priorities. Know when to engage partner functions for collaborative solutions and when to make and communicate decisions on behalf of the team
- Cultivate deep product knowledge. You will manage the keepers and developers of institutional knowledge - one of the hallmarks of the Services experience at Highspot. Gain deep knowledge, understanding, and experience with the Highspot product and how it is integrated with other systems in a customer environment. You will provide training/guidance/best practices to the team as well as customers, on occasion.
- Provide Customer Insight. Synthesize key themes from across the customer base and obsesses about creating the perfect customer experience. Champion customer experience internally, including influencing product features that drive outsized impact. Guide your team through complex and difficult organizational issues across a wide variety of technical topics - effectively drive escalations to resolution while building trust.
- 8+ years of professional services/customer services delivery experience with enterprise and strategic customers
- 3+ years of leading high-performing teams; experience managing senior ICs is required
- 3+ years working with SaaS products and technologies post-sale
- Experience building and leading exceptional and engaged teams of high-performing technical individual contributors and managers. You know how to apply the right level of situational guidance and encouragement, even for direct reports more senior and/or more technically inclined than yourself
- Proven track record of hiring, developing, and managing world-class talent
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, a focus on possibilities and not obstacles
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity and change, driving exceptional outcomes
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate and sell a vision internally and externally
- Proven track record of defining and optimizing processes through growth
- Familiarity with SaaS businesses, metrics, goals, and challenges
Preferred Additional Experience
- Experience managing global teams
- Experience working with and deploying CMS/DMS technologies
- Experience working with Identity and Access Management
- Working Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365) architecture and administration
- Familiarity with global data protection requirements and what is required to satisfy compliance regulations (such as GDPR) and certifications (such as SOC-2 and ISO 27001)
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona - Remote
- Arkansas - Remote
- California - Remote
- Connecticut - Remote
- Florida - Remote
- Georgia - Remote
- Idaho - Remote
- Illinois - Remote
- Maryland - Remote
- Massachusetts - Remote
- Michigan - Remote
- Minnesota - Remote
- Missouri - Remote
- Montana - Remote
- Nevada - Remote
- New Hampshire - Remote
- New Jersey - Remote
- New York - Remote
- North Carolina - Remote
- Ohio - Remote
- Oregon - Remote
- Pennsylvania - Remote
- Texas - Remote
- Utah - Remote
- Virginia - Remote
- Washington - Remote
- Washington - Seattle
- Washington, D.C.
- Wisconsin - Remote
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Discounted ClassPass membership
- 2 volunteer days per year
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Annual company-wide events
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?